We would like to extend our thanks to the Care For Kids by Wiegers 2019 Alice In Funderland generous sponsors for helping us make this important and fun Alice In Funderland event happen. Please support them like they have supported the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation. Introducing Top Hat Sponsors Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines – Care For Kids By Wiegers – Alice In Funderland Top Hat Sponsor
The Delta Story…
Delta’s involvement in the community, and its employees’ commitment to helping make the communities where they live and work better, is behind its support of Care for Kids by Wiegers. Delta’s community involvement is remarkable, focusing on three key pillars:
- Advancing Education – Delta is committed to advancing education and shaping the lives of future employees and customers. It lends its support to Junior Achievement, Kaboom!, the YMCA, Atlanta Public Schools, and the National Flight Academy.
- Armed Forces & Veterans – Delta employees salute Armed Forces service members and veterans by supporting the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation, Fisher House Foundation, Luke’s Wings, Marine Toys for Tots, and the USO.
- Global Health & Wellness – Delta addresses well-being by supporting organizations committed to improving global health and wellness, including the American Cancer Society, the American Red Cross, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals, Habitat for Humanity, and now – very thankfully – Care for Kids by Wiegers.
Delta’s commitment to providing a great customer experience is just as remarkable as their commitment to community. Delta Air Lines intends to ensure that your air travel experience will encompass, to the best of their abilities, the most comprehensive customer service possible. They have outlined their responsibilities and how they will fulfill them in 12-key points, known as their Customer Commitment.
The Delta Air Lines Customer Commitment applies to their covered flights operating to, from, or within the U.S., and includes:
- Offering the lowest fare available
- Notifying consumers of known delays, cancellations, and diversions
- Risk Free Cancellation, allowing reservations to be cancelled without penalty for 24-hours after the reservation is made
- Providing ticket refunds within 7 days for credit card purchases, and within 20 business days for cash or check purchases
- Properly accommodating passengers with disabilities and children traveling alone including during tarmac delays
- Passengers with disabilities
- Children traveling alone
- Meeting customers’ essential needs during lengthy tarmac delays as required by regulation and our contingency plan
- Handling “bumped” passengers with fairness and consistency in the case of an oversold flight
- Disclosing cancellation policies, frequent flyer rules, aircraft seating configuration, and lavatory availability on delta.com and upon request, by calling Reservation Sales
- Notifying you in a timely manner of changes in your travel itinerary
- Ensuring responsiveness to customer complaints
- Identifying the services Delta provides to mitigate passenger inconveniences resulting from cancellations and misconnects